<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Camper Electrics &amp; Leisure Batteries - Just T4s Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/camper-electrics-leisure-batteries/</link>
            <description>Just T4s Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:42:03 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>T4 Project wiring diagram - Any Thoughts?</title>
                        <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/camper-electrics-leisure-batteries/t4-project-wiring-diagram-any-thoughts/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 09:41:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[OK Folks, here is my design for the electrical system within the van.have taken this as a pure 12v system, running a split charge between the alternator and the roof mounted solar. Up top I ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK Folks, here is my design for the electrical system within the van. <br /><br />https://iili.io/nBhiNX2.jpg<br /><br />I have taken this as a pure 12v system, running a split charge between the alternator and the roof mounted solar. Up top I am fitting 2no 120W panels in parallel, giving 240W of solar up top, running through a Renogy 30A DC-DC MPPT unit. This is used to charge a pair of 130mAh Deep Cycle leisure batteries with full isolation of the system.<br /><br />Off this, I am running 2 dedicated busbars for positive and negative, taking this to a 12 way fuse board for circuit isolation.<br /><br />Plan is to run 4no. 12V LED downlighters, a mobile WiFi router, a 24" Samsung flat panel TV, a 12V fridge, pump for running water, a USB quick charge dock and a Piezo ignitor for the gas ring. This should give us enough for hunkering down in bad weather, running water for cleaning and coffee, lighting, charging for phones/tablets etc and a means to keep things like milk cool when out and about.<br /><br />Can anyone see any obvious errors? Anything coloured in green I have already bought and have here, in case you were wondering</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://justt4s.co.uk/community/camper-electrics-leisure-batteries/">Camper Electrics &amp; Leisure Batteries</category>                        <dc:creator>Taspect-T4</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://justt4s.co.uk/community/camper-electrics-leisure-batteries/t4-project-wiring-diagram-any-thoughts/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		