<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Member Build Threads - Just T4s Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/member-build-threads/</link>
            <description>Just T4s Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:01:39 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Project Violet - 2000 T4 2.5 Dayvan/Camper Restoration and Build</title>
                        <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/member-build-threads/project-violet-2000-t5-2-5-dayvan-camper-restoration-and-build/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 07:18:11 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Good morning and welcome to my build page. Be prepared for a lot of silliness, some whacky ideas and hopefully a lot of fun pulling this poor, neglected old Sparkie van into a respectable an...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning and welcome to my build page. Be prepared for a lot of silliness, some whacky ideas and hopefully a lot of fun pulling this poor, neglected old Sparkie van into a respectable and well used explorer wagon.</p>
<p>A bit about my? I'm Jay, a fool with too many spanners, an engineering background and a "if it doesn't exist, why not?" attitude. I've spent the last 30 years building high performance Japanese weapons, focusing mainly on Toyota cars from the nineties but also steering off into Subaru cars as well. But the older I've got, the less I've used them so I have taken a major fork in the road, returned to VW where my journey started and am going for styling and thinking outside the box with an old T4 van.</p>
<p>So here is Project Violet, a poor old soul with a lot of character but a long list of issues that I have taken on to create the perfect camper for me (NOT the perfect camper, I'm not sure that exists). Growing up in Devon and spending all my time in Cornwall despite being in exile in the Midlands, it's given me an insight into what works, and what doesn't.</p>
<p>https://iili.io/nBlZlMG.jpg</p>
<p>https://iili.io/nB0YLLN.jpg</p>
<p><br />https://iili.io/nB0YsXp.jpg</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://justt4s.co.uk/community/member-build-threads/">Member Build Threads</category>                        <dc:creator>Taspect-T4</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://justt4s.co.uk/community/member-build-threads/project-violet-2000-t5-2-5-dayvan-camper-restoration-and-build/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		