<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Off-Topic Chat - Just T4s Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/off-topic-chat/</link>
            <description>Just T4s Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:00:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Posting multiple pictures - A Guide</title>
                        <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/off-topic-chat/posting-multiple-pictures-a-guide/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 10:05:32 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m an old hand at posting on Forums, even though this one is very new. Part of things like project pages and explanations is being able to post multiple pictures on a post, something that f...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm an old hand at posting on Forums, even though this one is very new. Part of things like project pages and explanations is being able to post multiple pictures on a post, something that forum software doesn't handle very well. As a result, I have played with a few systems on here this morning and the best way I have detailed below.<br /><br />Step 1. Sign up to a photo hosting website. The easiest free version I have found is www.freeimage.host<br />Step 2. Upload the photo's to your album following the prompts<br />Step 3. Copy the Image URL from the direct links section<br />Step 4. Paste into message body directly<br /><br />What will happen is the forum software will search that URL posted and display the image at that location rather than the text you entered, giving you a picture in your post<br /><br />An example<br /><br />https://iili.io/nBM3Xxs.jpg<br /><br />Happy posting guys</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://justt4s.co.uk/community/off-topic-chat/">Off-Topic Chat</category>                        <dc:creator>Taspect-T4</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://justt4s.co.uk/community/off-topic-chat/posting-multiple-pictures-a-guide/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		