<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Photos &amp; Videos - Just T4s Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/</link>
            <description>Just T4s Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:42:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Clandestine parking spots</title>
                        <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/clandestine-parking-spots/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 09:40:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have spent a few hours today investigating a few unofficial new free camping locations, thought I would share some fotos.
 camp1.jpg
&nbsp;camp2.jpg]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have spent a few hours today investigating a few unofficial new free camping locations, thought I would share some fotos.</p>
<div id="wpfa-1246" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="camp1.jpg" href="//justt4s.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790329209-camp1.jpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> camp1.jpg</a></div>
<div id="wpfa-1247" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//justt4s.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790329242-camp2.jpg" target="_blank" title="camp2.jpg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;camp2.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/">Photos &amp; Videos</category>                        <dc:creator>Arfur FA</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/clandestine-parking-spots/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Skegvegas 2026</title>
                        <link>https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/skegvegas-2026/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 12:29:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Here are some T4 pictures from this year&#039;s festival. It was the first time I had been to this one but wont be the last. The food and drink prices were reasonable and there was lots to see.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here are some T4 pictures from this year's festival. It was the first time I had been to this one but wont be the last. The food and drink prices were reasonable and there was lots to see. </p>
<p>https://iili.io/nBLJnTl.jpg<br />https://iili.io/nBLJ34n.jpg<br />https://iili.io/nBLJK2s.jpg<br />https://iili.io/nBLJ2EX.jpg<br />https://iili.io/nBLJ0ZB.jpg<br />https://iili.io/nBLJOjp.jpg</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/">Photos &amp; Videos</category>                        <dc:creator>campermark71</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://justt4s.co.uk/community/photos-videos/skegvegas-2026/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		